The Zero Water pitcher is the only filtration system that meets the FDA Standards for Purified Bottled Water. I used to be a water snob and would only drink water out of my favorite brand’s water bottle. Then they changed their water bottle to a greener water bottle and I feel that it changed the taste of the water. So I’ve become less of a water snob, but I find that filtered water is better than water out of the tap. This new system is the only gravity fed filtration system that brings the number of total dissolved solids (substances like lead, mercury, hydrogen sulfide, chromium, aluminum, zinc and iron, chlorine, which are also responsible for the bad taste in your water) down to Zero!
This is the first time ever this has been done and users can confidently replace bottled water with water that is absolutely pristine, fresh and delicious. ZeroWater filters have been certified by independent laboratories (including NSF International and the Water Quality Association). The value of a pitcher and one filter is $35.00.
I received one to use it as a donation for the East Side Domestic Violence Center in my community. I’m using my blog to make a difference in my community.
Enter to Win:
Zero Water Pitcher of your own.
The Pitcher comes with the following products:
- One ZeroWater® filter cartridge that removes contaminants that cause water to have an unpleasant taste.
- An independently made TDS Meter to give you peace of mind that your ZeroWater® filter cartridges are working properly. It also lets you know when to replace the filters. When your water starts reading 006 it’s time for a change.
- The one-chamber Pitcher with lid has a pour spout, exclusive in-fridge push button dispenser and a special storage compartment for the TDS Meter.
- More complete filtration than ordinary carbon filters
- Clean, crisp taste
- Includes one Pitcher, one filter, and one TDS meter.
Visit Zero Water and tell me one face about the water filtration system
Tweet or RT this post and include the link to the post
Zero Water Pitcher #Giveaway http://bit.ly/adsCsd
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Follow me on Google Friend Connect
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
List this giveaway on any giveaway site, dig or stumble
Blog About this Giveaway (5 extra entries, linking to the giveaway)
Add my blog button to your sidebar (3 extra).
This giveaway ends August 30th, I also received a pitcher to facilitate this giveaway, All rules can be found under giveaway rules.