As I told you in the previous post my friend is expecting and Pampers sent me something as a Pampers Baby Board member that’s perfect for her and her family. It has new technology inside.
This is the Pampers New Arrival kit and I get to give one away to you guys!
This kit included Pampers Baby Dry size two:
Pampers Baby Dry (sizes 1-6):
Pampers Baby Dry diapers offer little ones up to 12 hours of overnight DRYNESS! Parents can now say goodbye to that 3 a.m. diaper change because Pampers babies may be interrupted less with fewer unexpected diaper leaks. A drier night means baby will more likely be more rested, less fussy and more contented the next day
– fully ready to enjoy and delight in his parents’ love and relish their bonding experience together! Features include:
– An “Ultra Absorb” core to cover up to 95% of overnight loads.
– Our most absorbent Baby Dry ever (sizes 2-5) with a 15% increase in capacity.
– Three layers of absorbency vs. two (the amount found in ordinary diapers).
– A longer and larger absorbent area and new, fun graphics.
– Snug, stretchy sides, colored tabs and a belted design to reassure parents that the diaper will hold up.
And Pampers Swaddlers Size 3: (now goes up to size five)
Pampers Swaddlers (sizes 3 – 5)
Our softest diaper ever is now available through size 5 so babies can stay with the Swaddlers they LOVE for longer! Features include:
– Now available through size 5! We’ve listened to moms who told us they wanted the Swaddlers softness they know and love to be available for their baby throughout their diapering years.
– Wetness Indicator that signals when baby needs to be changed.
– Absorb Away Liner to help keep baby dry.
– Swaddlers is the #1 choice of hospitals!
And a few other extras that were full of fun all in a baby Moses basket. It’s an adorable whicker basket that’s just so cute!
I know she’s going to love it and since she has two other children I threw in a few extra toys for her older girls. It’s hard having a new baby come into the house but it’s something for the whole family to celebrate. Heck, I might even throw in a bottle of wine as part of the care package.
You can win one too:
Enter to Win
A Pampers Baby New Arrival Kit
Tell me who’s expecting
Use the rafflecopter and leave a way to verify your entry