June is national candy month and June 10th was one of the greatest wine holidays, National Rosé Day, the perfect way to kick off summer.
California Rosé, Barefoot Wine surveyed Americans to find out just how much they love drinking pink. Below is a snapshot of all the different ways we love Rosé!
· The majority of Americans who drink Rosé (91%) prefer it slightly sweet
· Nearly 3 in 4 (74%) feel drinking Rosé marks the official start of summer
· The majority of Americans enjoy Rosé for the refreshing taste, and in fact, more than half (53%) would find a glass of Rosé more refreshing than a popsicle on a hot summer day!
· Rosé and Chill? 58% of respondents said they drink Rosé while binge-watching TV. So bring on the Game of Thrones, House of Cards and OITNB – we’re ready for it.
· Nearly half (47%) of respondents said they would rather give up the “Final Rose” on The Bachelor/The Bachelorette than give up drinking Rosé for a whole year – which speaks volumes to its popularity!
Barefoot’s Rosé is the newest addition to its portfolio. In addition to gathering these fun facts, Barefoot encourages wine fans to have FUN with their vino!
Try their easy recipe for the delightfully sweet Frosé for a cool twist.
- 750 mL Barefoot Rosé Wine
- 2/3 cup cranberry raspberry juice
- Freeze Rosé in large ice cube tray
- Pour juice in blender, add Rosé cubes, blend and serve
Then maybe you would enjoy these wine and jelly bean pairings from Gimbals.