Whole Foods is really good at putting on events. They have lots of wine tastings and things that are just exciting for the community. They have classes and special one day sales.
· A buck a burger is far less than you’d pay at restaurants or even fast-food burger joints — and unlike most of those places, our burgers are made from beef that is Global Animal Partnership 5-Step™ Welfare rated. Plus, Whole Foods Markets’ beef comes from cows that were given no animal by-products in their feed, no supplemental growth hormones and no antibiotics, ever.
- Friday, May 9: Buck-A-Burger Sale: $1 for 1/4 lb burger. Save 49 cents each!
Even better, the burger patties from our meat counter are chef-prepared and made from beef that our butchers grind fresh daily. For all of that, this sale seems like a steal! If you’re planning on picking up some burgers from this Friday’s sale, here are some tips to make your burgers the best:
- Try whole-grain buns with no artificial preservatives.
- Bring the flavor up a notch with a great melting cheese, such as aged Grafton classic reserve Cheddar, Havarti with dill or a Brie-style cheese. (If you’re grilling your burger, try throwing halloumi cheese onto the grill too — it’s a cheese made for grilling.)
- Dress it up with condiments — we only sell those that meet our Quality Standards for no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.