Yes, oh yes I was sick!
My husband was sick,
And my daughter was sick!
Poor Zoe was sick right before Christmas, she was sick the whole week of Christmas to be exact. And it wasn’t until my dh and I were sick that I realized how very awful she must have felt. You see, we had the flu. Not the stomach flu, thank God, because puking is THE WORST, but the fever, the night sweats, the body ache, the headaches; which by the way, I’ve still been having headaches. I’m thinking of calling the doctor soon and finding out why I still have headaches because I don’t have the flu anymore. And my head is hurting so much, I just want to hide under the covers and not exist at ALL.
Anyways. We were sick!
I could have used Halls! So I ask, where was this for me……
Can you use Halls this year. And when I’m asking I mean, every product they make. That’s right. We’re giving away the ultimate Halls collection of products a 40.00 value. All I had to do to offer you this giveaway was share this survey with you:
A survey was just released about cold and flu season and this kit will help keep moms and their families healthy all year long!
Survey Overview: Americans show up (or at least consider showing up) for work while sick during cold & flu season. Some because they won’t get paid if they don’t go, some because their boss pressures them and others because they simply have too much to do and fear falling behind. Some stats that really stick out are:
· Nearly half of Americans (44 percent) would consider going to work with a fever.
- More than a third of Americans (32 percent) said they would show up to work no matter how sick they get this season.
- Nearly half of Americans (46 percent) said they did not take a sick day last cold & flu season (October 2009 – March 2010).
- One in five Americans (19 percent) feel pressured by their boss or supervisor to head into work when they’re sick.
- One in three (31 percent) Americans said they wouldn’t get paid for taking off on a sick day.
- One in 10 (11 percent) said they would likely fall behind on their bills by taking a sick day.
- More than 10 percent of Americans thought they would not likely receive their next pay raise or promotion, or worse, would lose their job for calling out sick.
*Survey conducted by Kelton Research on behalf of HALLS®
To Combat This: The ULTIMATE Cold and Flu Season Survival Kit from Halls. This will be a gift basket filled with every variety Halls has to offer, from Vitamin C enhanced drops, to cold syrup filled drops, to sugar free drops and so on!
Enter to Win:
The Ultimate Cold and Flu Season Survival Kit from Halls.
Tell me how sick your kids have to be for you to keep them home, or if you stay home from work when you are sick.
Halls Ultimate Cold and Flu Season Survival Kit #Giveaway (AVR 40.00) http://bit.ly/gSNFEM
Subscribe to my blog RSS, or e-mail
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on Google Friend Connect
List this giveaway on any giveaway site, dig or stumble or use any of the share methods below facebook included (just leave a link to this post wherever you share it)
Blog about this giveaway and link to this post (10 entries)
Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post
Leave a comment for every entry, This giveaway ends January 24th. I received the products pictured above in the past. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.