I’m so excited to be a popsicle mom again, well last year I was a yosicle mom a yo mom and I loved it. Now I’m happy to be back with the Popsicle Brand to bring you guys a Popsicle summer. I am being compensated for my time, but all my opinoins and love of the brand belong to me. Oh and so do the adorable purple and pink cheeks you’ll see all summer long in photos. I love popsicles because you can let your kids eat as many of them as they want and I’ve stocked my freezer for the summer…..Have you?????
I wanted to share with you guys to start off with, where and when having a Popsicle would be a good idea.
1. When your ac isn’t working. Here in Washington it’s actually rare to have an air conditioner and when the weather gets hot it’s insufferable inside your home. Popsicles are a great way to beat the heat.
2. When you get a boo boo. My children get boo boos all the time and about two years ago at church my son got a huge goose egg on his head running into the corner of someone’s chair. He was inconsolable, until one of the pastors mentioned a Popsicle. Oh wow, his whole attitude changed.
3. At a Barbeque. Whenever you have a barbeque you should offer a dessert and Popsicle is easy to pass out to everyone. I mean, popsicles are practically synonyms with BBQ when it comes to things that remind you of summer, at least that’s how it works for me.
4. At the swimming pool. I guess I feel more like any outdoor activity qualifies for a Popsicle.
5. At a block party. You’re in your neighborhood already and you don’t have to tote an ice chest. Just run inside when it’s time for the Popsicles open the boxes and place them on a table and watch them disappear.
When is it a good time to have a popsicle?
Actual Answer: Anytime you want to