This Week’s questions!
1. Where do you think you’ll be/what you’ll be doing in 10 years?
2. You are ordering a hamburger at a restaurant (or veggie burger – how do you have it cooked, what type of cheese and what else goes on it?
3. What are the current gas prices like where you live?
Remember, Monday Mingle is a chance to chat over video answering questions. It’s fun and the more video you do on your blog the more comfortable you will be in front of the camera. Want to participate? Monday Mingle is a Meme over at Eighty MPH Mom. Go over to her site, find the questions, take a video of the answers and post them to share. Then visit everyone that linked up and have fun getting to know each other. However, if you aren’t ready to do video, just post the questions on your site and answer them. Then link up and we’ll still come and visit you leaving the answers.
Here are my answers for this week.
1) I think I’ll be running around like a mad mom in a minivan
2) I love cheese burgers, cheddar everything except onions, I don’t like American cheese, and I like mushroom and swiss too.
3) Gas prices are a a pain in the but. They are about 3.56 or at least they were on Monday, they could be higher now. Supposedly they are supposed to level out soon. I’m really hoping so because my budget can’t afford much more.
What about you, what is the price of gas where you live?