They say that May is wedding season and yes I have to agree it’s the beginning of wedding season as the weather gets nicer people are looking to have outdoor weddings. We had our wedding outside in June in Washington and in June you can never be sure to have a sunny wedding but we were lucky enough to have one and this year it looks like May is nice enough for outdoor weddings, very unusual but we’ll take it.
NIVEA has the perfect combination of his/her products for a skin care Bridal Boot Camp to make wedding day skin ready for “I do’s.”
For the Woman:
· New! NIVEA Kiss of Vitamin Swirl Lip – Its hydrating formula is enriched with Acai Berry and Wild Apple extracts, both rich in vitamins and antioxidants, to help maintain healthy looking, kissable lips.
· New! NIVEA Touch of Renewal Lathering Body Scrub –with HYDRA IQ technology, this product delivers a unique balance of exfoliation and a rich cleansing, moisturizing lather.
· New! NIVEA Extended Moisture Lotion – Keep your skin soft with this fast-absorbing lotion featuring HYDRA IQ technology and Provitamin B5. Extended Moisture Lotion provides up to 48 hours of relief to provide long lasting moisture in preparation for the wedding day.
· New! NIVEA for Men 3-in-1 Relax Body Wash – A refreshing yet relaxing shower experience for a groom or groomsman to enjoy before all the excitement. This body wash with massaging micro-particles, a rich lather and relaxing scent, rinses off easily, to leave skin feeling clean, comfortable and healthy.
· New! NIVEA for MEN Maximum Hydration Moisturizer with HYDRA IQ and sea minerals– A technologically-advanced, intensive, moisturizer for Dry to Very Dry skin that provides more than 24 hours of moisture to the skin and leaves skin feeling great.
For more information on Nivea products and fun ways to win great prizes- Including the Million Moments of Touch date night giveaways check out the Nivea Facebook page.
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Stephanie J.
Please see the giveaway rules.