Are you ready for another Monday Mingle? I sure am, I missed last week. I was behind on reviews, umm, yeah, I’m always behind. So I decided to combine this week’s Monday Mingle with a product review. It is quite fitting. The Kodak PlaySport HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera is a video camera and since this week was freestyle I thought I would have a little bit of fun with it. I’m in the shower!! Oh wait, do you even know what Monday Mingle is? Just in case this is your first time to see it….
This is where we answer three questions every week over at Eighty MPH Mom on video or not you can just write them down in the comments section or on your own blog. Then we go link up and visit each other and learn about each other. This weeks’ questions: Freestyle!
The Kodak PlaySport HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera works underwater. Oh there’s a shocker right? This waterproof camera works up to a depth of 10 ft. (3m) with 1080p HD video quality and electronic image stabilization.
Kodak Playsport Waterproof HD Video Camera Comes With:
Kodak Playsport Zx3 Video Camera in quite a few different colors (purple is our favorite)
Adapter for battery charging
HDMI and AV cables
ArcSoft MediaImpresson Software for Kodak
Wrist Strap (for those water parks)
Kodak Playsport Waterproof HD Video Camera Features:
Don’t let sun glare ruin your recording and have smooth stable video
- Simply use your camera settings to turn on the LCD Glare Shield feature
- LCD Glare Shield feature gives you two filters to choose from that help you see your subject on the display screen in reflective outdoor situations
- These filters are only applied to your display screen, not your footage—so everything you record will look as great as the moment you shot it
- Get sharper videos and less blur thanks to built-in electronic image stabilization
- Accidents happen—luckily the PLAYSPORT isn’t afraid of a little fall, it can take it
- Capture your friends in all their glory with smart face tracking technology
- See more details and accurate colors with incredible low-light performance
Be creative with great video software and easy upload
- Edit and trim videos
- Add a voice-over to narrate your footage when editing on a PC
- Add pictures and music to your videos to make cool mash-ups
- Grab and edit still images from video frames to get that perfect shot
- Share on Facebook, and YouTube and Twitter sites with ease—built-in software and USB cable make editing, uploading, and sending e-mails simple
- Debut videos in the palm of your hand with the vivid, high-contrast 2.0 in. color LCD
- There’s always room for more—record up to 10 hours of HD video with expandable SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32 GB)1
- Catch the highlights with slow motion playback right in the palm of your hand
The Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera retails for 149.00. It’s a video camera that inspires Fun.
What’s going on with you this week?
Disclosure: This camera was loaned out to us for two weeks to facilitate this review from the PR Company representing Kodak.