Every month at Verizon you can save money on a popular accessory and this month you can save on the Belkin HD Camera. This camera would be a great accessory to monitor your house with. You can currently purchase the Belkin HD Camera for 129.99 and get free shipping. I love how you can use your phone to check in on what’s going on at the other end of the camera.
While I was at the Verizon headquarters I saw how they were using this camera to create a home security system. Imagine setting this camera up at your front door and when the doorbell rings you can see who is there and decide if you want to answer the door without getting up from the couch. It’s perfect.
Not only does the Belkin NetCam HD allow you to keep tabs on kids or pets from your smartphone or tablet-it also allows you to see all the action in vibrant 720p HD video. Simply download the free NetCam app to your mobile device and watch over your 3G, 4G LTE or Wi-Fi connection.
- Wide view video: The camera’s wide-view lens is ideal for monitoring a large living room or backyard
- Easy mobile device setup: Setup your camera from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device in minutes. No need for PC or laptop.
- Night vision: Infrared lets you see clearly when there’s little to no light
- Email and text alerts:
- Enjoy peace of mind with movement detection notices
- Mobile device recording: Save live video to your smartphone or tablet memory
- Digital audio: Listen to what’s going on in the room
- Free NetCam app: Connects NetCam to a smartphone or tablet for easy viewing – from anywhere
- Wi-Fi router with an internet connection
- iPod® touch, iPhone®, or iPad® with iOS 4.2 or higher
- Android™ device with version 2.2 or higher
- Quick Install Guide
- Power Supply
- Weight (lbs.): 0.84
- Length (in.): 2.56
- Width (in.): 3.39
- Height (in.): 4.84