Happy Valentine’s Day! If you’re looking for a fun last-minute vday recipe, peep this: A delicious, simple snack made with marshmallow PEEPS®!
Valentine’s PEEPS® Pretzels
Recipe courtesy of Love From the Oven and PEEPS®
• Bag of hard, knot-shaped pretzels (medium size recommended)
• Bag of melting chocolate
• PEEPS®Marshmallow Hearts
1. Melt chocolate according to package directions.
2. Dip pretzels into the chocolate and tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess.
3. Holding the pretzel over a bowl, pour sprinkles over to cover pretzel.
4. Place pretzel on a sheet of wax paper to dry.
5. Once dried, use a bit of melting chocolate to adhere a PEEPS® Marshmallow Heart to the top of your pretzel.