It’s strawberry season, I’ve seen strawberries at a really great price lately and I’m so excited to start cooking with them. Here is a recipe to help you on your 100 Days countdown with Tyson® Grilled & Ready® for the Countdown to a Better You.
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Strawberry Chicken Salad Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Tyson Foods, Inc.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 10 min
• 6 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
• 1 cup diced cucumber, seeded, if desired
• 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
• 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
• 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, regular or seasoned
• 1 teaspoon honey mustard
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 pinch ground black pepper
• 4 cups baby spinach leaves
1. In a large bowl, combine Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, cucumber, strawberries and mint. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together broth, vinegar and honey mustard. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Add mixture to chicken mixture and toss to combine.
3. Arrange spinach leaves on a serving platter or individual plates and top with chicken mixture.
Calories 90 Total Fat 1g Protein 14g Carbohydrate 8g Cholesterol 30mg Sodium 250mg
Not only does Tyson Foods want to encourage you to eat healthy through the summer but they are providing ways to help inspire you to stay on track with giveaways. Simply head to Facebook.com/GrilledandReady and click on the “Countdown to a Better You” tab. Then, register for the program. Start purchasing Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products – you only need six bags to be eligible for the first prize level. The sweepstakes they have over there gives you the opportunity to win one of 10 grand prizes – a $500 VISA gift card.
More ways to connect with Tyson® Grilled & Ready®:
· “Countdown to a Better You” Facebook Tab
· Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products website
· Tyson Foods Twitter (@TysonRecipes)
· Tyson Foods Pinterest (Tyson Recipes)
This recipe and photo was brought to you by Tyson Foods as part of the Tyson® Blogger Brigade. I’m being compensated for my time to share information with you and all opinions are my own.