Here is another recipe that Tyson shared with me. I’m more than happy to share it with you and hope that it inspires you to make more really great recipes using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products.
Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Tyson Foods, Inc.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 12 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare linguine in large pot according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, garlic and chicken broth and cook according to package directions.
- Place hot pasta, roasted peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, basil and pepper flakes in pasta pot.
- Over low heat, toss to mix well. Add cheese; toss.
- Divide pasta among 4 plates. Place chicken over pasta and serve immediately.
Serve with a Caesar salad and warmed bread.
Calories 390 Total Fat 9 g Protein 31 g Carbohydrate 48 g Cholesterol 55 mg Sodium 610 mg
Not only does Tyson Foods want to encourage you to eat healthy through the summer but they are providing ways to help inspire you to stay on track with giveaways. Simply head to Facebook.com/GrilledandReady and click on the “Countdown to a Better You” tab. Then, register for the program. Start purchasing Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products – you only need six bags to be eligible for the first prize level. The sweepstakes they have over there gives you the opportunity to win one of 10 grand prizes – a $500 VISA gift card.
More ways to connect with Tyson® Grilled & Ready®:
· “Countdown to a Better You” Facebook Tab
· Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products website
· Tyson Foods Twitter (@TysonRecipes)
· Tyson Foods Pinterest (Tyson Recipes)
This recipe and photo was brought to you by Tyson Foods as part of the Tyson® Blogger Brigade. I’m being compensated for my time to share information with you and all opinions are my own.