- 2.5 lbs ground turkey
- ⅔ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 15.5 oz can of reduced sodium black beans, drained
- 11 oz can of corn, drained
- 4 TBSP Country Crock Spread
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 2½ cups of Mango-Lime salsa
- ⅔ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crushed red pepper
- 1 lime
- Drizzle olive oil in two frying pans, adding ground turkey, chopped bell pepper, crushed red pepper and salt to taste. Cook over medium heat until done, then add the chopped cilantro to the mixture.
- Even distribute the cans of black beans and corn between two round 10" casserole dishes. Add 2 TBSP of Country Crock to each dish, stirring into the bean/corn mixture until mixed. Pat the mixture down to form the first layer, then cover with the turkey mixture.
- For the casserole you are freezing: Drizzle 2 TBSP of lime juice over the turkey, then cover with 1½ cups of salsa, topping with ¼ cup cheese.
- For the casserole you are serving: Drizzle 2 TSBP of lime juice over turkey and cover with 1 cup of salsa, topping with ⅔ cup of sour cream; sprinkle ¼ cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees or until done. Chop lime into slices and add to casserole before serving as a garnish.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook!
Enter To Win
Grand Prize: One MomStart reader will win a KitchenAid Gourmet Short Turner, a Boxed Cheese Grater, an oven mitt, one Country Crock VIP coupon good for 1 free tub, and a Mexican Beef & Corn Casserole recipe card, so you can follow along and whip up your own casserole creation!
Runner-Up Prizes: Five MomStart readers will each win 1 Country Crock VIP coupon.
Use the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to continental US residents 18 years of age or older who have a Twitter account. Giveaway ends on September 25th at 11:00 PM PST. Please click here to read our full giveaway rules.