Here are some cool trending toys and we agree whole heartedly. We even personally tested three of them. These toys range from not just play but to cutting-edge tech, classic role-play fun. We had fun with the Redwood Venture’s IDO3D Art Studio, Stikbot Studio from Zing and Pinblock. My kids have been building amazing things with Pinblock, fun videos with Stikbot and creatures with IDO3D.
Cutting edge tech trending on social media:
- Stikbot Studio from Zing – is a new social media toy with a free app that lets kids easily create awesome stop-motion videos starring the neon Stikbot figures. Using the #Stikbot hashtag, kids can share their videos on social media.
Stikbot is really cool because it keeps the kids busy for a while. It takes so many photos to do one video.
Stocking stuffers featuring must-have fashion fun and El Nino prep:
- HipFits – the absolute must-have to clip on to backpacks, gym bags and more! It’s the hip clip-on accessory that gives girls the chance to get in on the hot trend of personalizing accessories that’s making headlines on the pages of People StyleWatch, Vogue and more. Great ornament for the tree, too!
- With El Nino on its way to deliver a rainy holiday, ShedRain’s Wind Pro Auto-Open/Auto-Close umbrella is the stocking stuffer must-have of the season.
Classic role-play fun – made in the USA:
- American Plastic Toys features Cozy Comforts Kitchen – a true holiday gifting classic: this kid-sized kitchen features the latest in kitchen design including a single-cup coffee machine, a smartphone, recycling bins and more – all for just $35.
- Redwood Venture’s IDO3D Art Studio sets use technology to bring amazing artwork to life! These specially crafted drawing pens contain 3D printing ink that magically transforms liquid into solid in just seconds. Use the pen to draw numerous designs, either from their own imagination or from the 3D Guidebook included with the set.
IDO3D is majorly trending on Youtube. My daughter made a video and her Youtube account is really new. It has 1300 views on it. I’ve seen that other people’s videos have even more video on them. It’s crazy fun to do.
- All Pinblock sets have one piece that can twist, turn, stack or lay flat, allowing for non-stop 3D building. The unique pixel-like round connecting pins allow for building planes, buildings, utilities, wearable gadgets and more!