I’ve worked with Healthy Choice in the past and loved their innovation with the Café Steamers. It’s a great way to have well cooked foods right out of the freezer. Well, the fun didn’t stop there as you can guess. Healthy Choice recently teamed up with Bravo’s Top Chef in a cooking showdown for the best frozen meals. The winning recipes are the new Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Café Steamers.
The Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Café Steamers come in quite a few varieties:
Barbeque Seasoned Steak with Red Potatoes
Chicken Fresca with Chardonnay
Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo
Chicken Margherita with Balsamic
Grilled Chicken Marinara with Parmesan
Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables
Grilled Vegetables Mediterranean with Rice
Roasted Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms
I received Barbeque Season Steak with Red Potatoes and Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo. I haven’t tried the Alfredo dish yet, but I did try the Steak with Red Potatoes and it was really good. My only compliant would be there were too many onions in the bowl. I’m not a big fan of onions. I did love the steak though, who knew you could have steak out of the microwave and it be tender and juicy. I guess Healthy Choice figured it out.
More Facts About the Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Café Steamers:
– The Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Café Steamers bring an all-star lineup of bold, modern and exciting flavors to give you exactly what you want – food that is both healthy and delicious.
– The line of great-tasting dishes features quality ingredients such as slow roasted garlic, asparagus and grilled eggplant.
– The unique steaming technology separates the sauce from the rest of the entrée to steam the meal in the microwave, allowing for crisp vegetables, tender meats and al dente pastas.
– The exclusive new line includes eight delicious varieties that utilize proprietary steaming technology that produces a fresh-tasting meal in minutes. Varieties include:
– The packaging features a Top Chef mark, along with a description on why each entrée is inspired by Top Chef.
We received compensation from The Motherhood on behalf of Healthy Choice and samples for this review.