We Received Samples
Three Bridges Parmesan Tortellini Bites Recipes
(reprinted with permission)
20 oz package of Three Bridges Rainbow Tortellini
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 large eggs, beaten
1 cup Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook according to instructions on package. Drain well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine panko and parmesan then set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge tortellini in flour, dip into eggs then dredge in panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add tortellini to the skillet, 8 or 10 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer cooked tortellini to a paper towel lined plate. *Tip: If the oil begins to smoke, reduce heat and continue cooking.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce and garnish with additional parmesan, if desired. Enjoy!