9 oz package of Three Bridges Organic Pappardelle
11⁄2 tbsp olive oil
12 oz raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
pinch of kosher salt
3 large cloves garlic, sliced
pinch of dried chili flakes
1⁄2 cup sun dried tomatoes, julienned
3 tbsp butter
1⁄2 lemon, juiced
1 bunch basil leaves, chopped
- In a large pot, boil 4 quarts of water and add salt, if desired.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Organic Pappardelle to boiling water and stir briefly.
- Season shrimp with salt and sauté, 1 minute per side, until pink on the outside. Do not fully cook.
- Add garlic and chili flakes to pan and continue to sauté for 10-15 seconds, or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add about 4 oz of pasta water, sun dried tomatoes and butter to pan then swirl briefly until butter is melted.
- Drain pasta well and add to pan. Add lemon juice and basil. Toss to coat and re-season if necessary. Serve immediately & enjoy!