One thing about the Wii is the fact that the accessories are endless. THQ came out with a really family fun addition to the Wii family, it’s called the uDraw Studio – GameTablet . The Game Tablet Bundle includes the uDraw GameTablet, and the game uDraw Studio.
The Udraw GameTablet Product Features include:
- Using an SD card, you can share your masterpieces with friends and family
- Use templates or your own imagination to paint, draw, color and sketch using Udraw Game Tablet
- Tablet is bundled with the uDraw Studio game
- Tablet will be supported with other games including Pictionary and Dood’s Big Adventure available at launch
- Watch how a work of art is created stroke-by-stroke for a true learning experience using the Replay Feature
With these fun key game features in uDraw Studio you’re sure to have hours of fun:
- Painting – Paint or draw using over 9 different media options
- Toolbox – Change colors, brushes, or canvases with your toolbox at the flick of a button
- Coloring Book – Color in the lines or out, choosing from a variety of styles and themes
- Replay – Watch how a work of art is created stroke-by-stroke for a true learning experience
- Gallery – Peruse your latest masterpieces in an easy-to-use, organized manner; or replay and augment your creations
- Save and Share – Using an SD card, you can share your masterpieces with friends and family
I love painting and just haven’t had time to explore my creative skills since I started blogging. I guess it’s a fair trade because I do like to write as well. uDraw gives you the opportunity to find the inner artist with simple and intuitive games. You can create your own masterpieces and share them with your friends and family. From simple doodles to intricate works of art, you can even try your hand at learning how to draw, paint, and color simple shapes with some very basic tools. Try your hand at different painting styles and different artistic concepts like shading, and layering.
Basically the uDraw GameTablet is a wireless sketch tablet with tethered stylus developed by THQ. It builds upon the innovative wireless functionality of the motion-sensing Wii Remote controller by integrating a removable Wii Remote (sold separately) directly into the tablet design. This integration opens up entirely new gameplay and input options by allowing the uDraw GameTablet to track your drawing movements more accurately than you ever thought possible, while still allowing easy access to Wii Remote buttons. This integration also allows the tablet to draw just enough energy to power itself from the Wii Remote, meaning less batteries to change and zero battery drain when the tablet is disconnected and not in use. In addition, added sensors in the tablet make the Wii Remote respond even quicker to the slightest movement, motion, or twist of the wrist, while the interactive pen enables you to intuitively connect with your television and games utilizing pressure and tilt-sensitive technology. The uDraw Studio allows you to paint, draw, sketch and color to your heart’s content utilizing nine different media options, and saving and sharing finished work via the Wii’s SD card memory functionality. This combination can also be used as a teaching tool as users take advantage of Replay Mode to explore creations and art techniques on a stroke-by-stroke basis.
Disclosure: Product Information, photos and product provided free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the writing of this review; however, opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.