We have the perfect Ultimate Day After Bloody Mary Recipe to share with you for New Years Day. Whip this up before heading out on New Year’s Eve and your future self will thank you in the morning. This amazing recipe includes bacon blended IN the bloody Mary. It’s garnished with a sandwich and is surly the breakfast of champions. This Schlotzsky’s Day After Bloody Mary is the ultimate day after Bloody Mary Recipe and was created by Chef Maira Morales, her website is located here: https://www.chefmairaisabel.com/.
Schlotzsky’s Day After Bloody Mary
Yields: 6-8 servings
- 1 ½ cups of Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- ¼ cup Schlotzsky’s Hot Sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons pureed hatch green chiles
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo chipotle sauce
- ½ cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 – 64 oz. bottle of tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
For the rim: Add honey with chili powder
- Half of a Schlotzsky’s Deluxe Original sandwich
- Cooked bacon covered with honey
- Assorted peppers
- Assorted olives
- Lime wedge
- Fresh cilantro
Moisten the rim of the glass/glasses with honey, then turn the glass upside down on a small plate with chili powder to coat.
Fill glass with ice.
In a blender combine vodka, Schlotzsky’s Hot Sauce, ground cumin, jalapenos, hatch green chiles, chipotle in adobo sauce, adobe chipotle sauce, bacon, tomato juice and black pepper.
Pour over ice and top with your favorite garnishes.
The Schlotzsky’s site is HERE