It’s been a while since I haven’t had a glowing report to give a product. I usually just LOVE everything. I guess I’m just as picky when it comes to pillows as my husband is. We’re picky in different ways. He likes Firm and I like them so soft that they are practically flat. I love to roll it up in my arms under my head and that’s how I sleep. The pillow should fit just under my neck and my head is actually on the mattress. That’s my favorite set up. So the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Pillow is not for my sleep habits. It is for my sitting up in bed reading habits thought. From there the rest of this review is GLOWING.
If you prefer both a soft and supportive, shapeable pillow you’ll love the new TEMPUR-Cloud® Pillow. Tempur-Pedic’s newest pillow combines pillowy-soft TEMPUR® material with the company’s patented ComfortPillow design for Tempur-Pedic’s softest, most responsive pillow. Thousands of micro-cushions inside an inner sleeve create an ultra-huggable pillow, which can be shaped and fluffed to fit your individual needs.
Features and benefits include:
- Material sleeve filled with shapeable micro-cushions that adjust as you need
- Supports head, neck and shoulders, allowing muscles to fully relax for more restful sleep
- Removable and washable cover
- MSRP: $129
- It’s a great pillow. If I had two of them I’d be the perfect height while reading. It’s a very soft pillow and I have to agree with the product description. It’s soft and supportive. I never thought a pillow could do both, which is one reason why I think I just love flat pillows. I’m just used to it.
- We received product samples from the company to facilitate this review.