So our amazing team member Beeb is going to cover the new movie The Star this weekend in LA. I’m super excited that she is going to be covering this movie. She will be interviewing:
- Gina Rodriguez
- Zachary Levi
- Kristin Chenowith
- Patricia Heaton (TBD)
In Sony Pictures Animation’s THE STAR, a small but brave donkey named Bo yearns for a life beyond his daily grind at the village mill. One day he finds the courage to break free, and finally goes on the adventure of his dreams. On his journey, he teams up with Ruth, a lovable sheep who has lost her flock and Dave, a dove with lofty aspirations. Along with three wisecracking camels and some eccentric stable animals, Bo and his new friends follow the Star and become unlikely heroes in the greatest story ever told – the first Christmas.
We’re so excited that we made some amazing cookies to get everyone in the mood for this movie!
Holiday Spice Star Chips
· 1 Pack Tortillas
· ½ Cup Sugar
· 2 Tablespoons All Spice
· 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1. Using a star cookie cutter (you don’t want it to be too big) cut out as many star shapes as you can from each tortilla.
2. Heat up a deep fryer or fry them in a pan, whichever you prefer. Only do a few at a time so they don’t stick together. Fry on both side for only a few seconds.
3. Remove from oil and place on a paper towel to drain the grease. Pat down with a paper towel if need be so the grease is removed.
4. In a bowl with a lid, place your sugar, all spice, and cinnamon and mix well.
5. Place a handful of the stars in the sugar mixture and put the lid on the bowl. Give a slight shake and mix it around so the chips are coated.
6. Place in a bowl and enjoy!
The Star is in theaters November 17th.