In theaters on Friday is The Secret Life of Pets:
A terrier named Max regularly invites his friends to hang out at his place while his owner is gone, but his quiet life is upended when said owner also takes in Duke, a stray mutt whom Max instantly dislikes.
Because of our excitement for this movie coming out we made biscuits for our littles.
Kid’s Breakfast Dog Biscuits
Bone Shaped Cookie Cutter
Writing Gel (Frosting)
1. Begin by rolling out the crescent dough.
2. Next, cut out dog bone shapes from the dough using the cookie cutter.
3. Place on greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Using your frosting, either draw the names of the characters from the movie or your kids’
You can now purchase your tickets to The Secret Life of Pets on Fandango