Sony provided my son and I with hotel and transportation to LA for the Peter Rabbit Movie Premiere and press junket.
So by now you have probably herd of Peter Rabbit now in theaters. And you should go see it that’s the first thing I have to tell you. Second, is that you should ignore everyone that is complaining about the allergy line that’s in the movie. If you’ve seen the movie I think you’ll understand it was a joke, or rather and most definatly not meant to hurt anyone. It’s a movie, a very cute children’s movie and they make jokes and have a lot of fun. Third, is how much fun you can have on a Peter Rabbit themed scavenger hunt. We attended the Peter Rabbit Movie Premiere and the following Peter Rabbit Scavenger Hunt and it was super fun. We even made the B-roll video from all the fun. Here are the fun Peter Rabbit party ideas we learned from attending The Peter Rabbit Movie Premiere and Peter Rabbit themed scavenger hunt.
1. Have a lot of photo ops and the supplies can be farm items.
2. You can have lots of carrots and lettuce and cabbage around as decorations
3. Making Bunny donuts on a stick looks pretty easy
4. A ball pit is always fun at a party with kids
5. Juice is a great and healthy snack idea. You can make your own or get some cold pressed juice.
6. Having a scavenger hunt at a mall is a lot of fun. You can easily create one too, just instead of having the stores be part of it, have your guests check off finding items on the list in different stores and take a picture with their phone. Then give a prize at the end.
7. Can’t go wrong with carrot cake or chocolate.
8. Croissants can be shaped into carrots
9. Kids love dressing up, my son wore his Peter Rabbit Bunny ears the entire day. Even in the airport on our way home.
10. Peter Rabbit themed Macaroons are a good option too.
11. Fruit on a stick is always an easy thing to serve kids. And flowers make for pretty pictures.
12. You can even make fruit on a stick in fun animal shapes. Like making bunny ear shaped watermelon.