Disney Consumer Products is rolling out an extensive product collection at retail inspired by Disney∙Pixar’s newest film Monsters University, which releases on June 21, 2013. Whether you’re looking to practice your scaring skills or dress like a scare student, Disney has you covered with products featuring some of your favorite monsters including Mike and Sulley.
About Monsters University:
Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
And here are the toys!
- Sulley Monster Mask by Spin Master (MSRP: $24.99): 100 percent kid powered, the Sulley Monster Mask utilizes facial sync technology to allow kids to move Sulley’s eyebrows and lips as they put on the mask and open, close or move their jaws up and down.
- Monsters University Speak N Scare Action Figures from Disney Store and DisneyStore.com (MSRP: $34.95 each): In tandem with a free digital app, kids can rate their own "roar" or enhance it using different tools. The app can also sync with the action figures to control their scaring actions. Other modes of play include play mode with more than 40 phrases, scare mode with five different sound-activated roars and interactive mode that allows the action figures to converse with one another.
- Monsters University T-Shirts by Threadless (MSRP: $19.50): Choose from a variety of unique and artistic t-shirts inspired by Monsters University and designed by artists from around the world. These cool tees will have you feeling like the big monster on campus.
- Monsters University Rolling Luggage (MSRP: $34.50) You’ll be ready for road trips, home visits or spring break when packing this rolling luggage direct from the campus of Monsters University. With a huge helping of storage space, it’s sure to become a travel essential.
- Monsters University Kids Collection by etnies (MSRP: $34.99 – $49.99): Mike and Sulley, The Roars, Okays and Pinks take center stage in etnies new collection of footwear inspired by Monsters University. Embody each of the characters’ personalities and physical traits with this new stylish footwear for kids available in stores now and at etnies.com.
- Monsters University Upholstered Chair by Delta (MSRP: $79.99): This upholstered chair featuring Mike Wazowski is the ideal chair for your little scarer. Its comfy velvet touch and bright neon green color coupled with its sturdy durable frame make it the perfect chair for studying and relaxing after a long day at school.