Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. Want to show your friends what you saw on that 12-mile hike you took last weekend or let them experience how it felt to fly down the mountain on your recent ski trip? With Microsoft Hyperlapse, you can time lapse those experiences, distilling them into easily consumable, enjoyable experiences.
The mobile version for Android and Windows Phone users is for customers who want to capture hyperlapses on the go. The mobile app allows you to save multiple speeds and share your videos through social networks or emails.
The pro version is for enthusiasts and professionals who want to use a Windows desktop application to hyperlapse videos they took with a GoPro or any other device.
- Hyperlapse Pro Preview can take video from any camera and create a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- It works especially well with wide field of view action camera videos, such as GoPro.
- Supports different speed up factors from 2x to 25x.
- Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates.
- Takes advantage of multi-core CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
- A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create hyperlpases.
How to download:
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro: designed with photographers and video enthusiasts in mind, create hyperlapse videos using a Windows computer with video shot on any camera or device – even GoPros or aerial footage shot from drones. Download it onto your Windows device and upload your footage to create a seamless, time-lapse videos.