Kodak makes quite a few fun little products with their Easy Share technology. Of the newest being the Kodak Playtouch HD Video Camera. Kodak sent me the Playtouch to test out. So the first weekend we received it we took it on a trip with us. I went to Great Wolf Lodge with the family and took some video of all of us playing in the water. Now none of us want to be seen in our swimsuits so the video example I have for you is actually just some video of the Great Wolf Lodge Water Park grounds in Grand Mound. Check it out!
The pocket-size KODAK PLAYTOUCH Video Camera features a 3-inch capacitive touchscreen so consumers can easily glide through their HD videos with the swipe of a fingertip. Complementing its unique design, the KODAK PLAYTOUCH Video Camera boasts an array of features to help consumers capture their memories with clarity and precision, including built-in image stabilization, LCD glare shield, and an external microphone jack. To make sharing videos simpler, the PLAYTOUCH Video Camera has a built-in USB arm and Kodak’s Share Button lets consumers tag videos and pictures directly on the camera for automatic upload to popular social networking sites once they connect the camera to the computer.
KODAK PLAYTOUCH Video Camera Features:
* Share Button for easy video upload to YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK sites, and email
* 3-inch capacitive touchscreen LCD optimized for reviewing in landscape mode for the ultimate 1080p HD video sharing experience
* On-camera editing features to trim and extract still pictures from video
* 5 MP HD still pictures
* Sharper videos and less blur with built-in digital image stabilization
* Built-in USB arm for easy sharing, charging, and transferring
* Smart face tracking technology
* LCD glare shield feature
* External stereo microphone jack to add high-quality sound to videos or to plug in headphones for discreet playback*
* 4 capture effects, including B&W, sepia, high saturation, and ’70s film look
* HDMI output (HDMI cable included)
* Up to 10 hours of HD video** with expandable SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32 GB)
* Li-Ion rechargeable battery with in-camera charging
* PC and MAC iLIFE product compatibility
So sharing just got easier! I love how you can just plug it into your computer over USB. The video quality is a little grainy in my opinion but I’m sure if you can hold it super still, have excellent lighting, the photos and video will turn out better. Oh yeah, here are a few of the photos from my trip:
Remember Kodak is all about making your life simpler in catching those “Kodak” moments. And with all of us in the Dawn of Social Media and sharing our lives with the world Kodak has made it so easy to SHARE your media.
One-button upload—turn moments into memories
With the Share button and Kodak’s Share button app, sharing your pictures is amazingly simple.
- Record your video or snap your picture
- Press the Share button and tag it to KODAK Gallery, YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR, and ORKUT sites, plus e-mail too
- Connect your PLAYTOUCH to your computer, and with Kodak’s Share button app, your videos and pictures are automatically uploaded
- Your pictures and videos are also automatically transferred to your computer
Learn even more about the KODAK PLAYTOUCH Video Camera.
Enter to Win:
The KODAK PLAYTOUCH Video Camera that you see in the photos above. You are winning the item I reviewed for Kodak.
Leave me a comment about how you plan on using it.
Tweet: RT @MomStart: The Kodak Playtouch HD Video Camera Review and Giveaway http://bit.ly/dUhP1i
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on Google Friend Connect
List this giveaway on any giveaway site, dig or stumble or use any of the share methods below
Blog About this Giveaway (5 extra entries linking to the giveaway)
Leave a comment on any other non-giveaway post
Add my blog button to your sidebar.
This giveaway ends December 20th. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.