The Epson NX430 Small in One is very much like the Epson Artisan 730 Printer in appearance that I reviewed back in November. It’s just much smaller with fewer ink cartridges. It only has four ink cartridges. The Epson Small in One much like many other Epson printers is super easy to hook up to the internet it’s push enabled. At least that’s what I like to call it. You push a button and it connect to your wifi and you can print to it from anywhere in the house, which is a huge time saver in my opinion.
Set up was a breeze
The printer quality is as expected and when it comes to Epson I have high expectations. The Epson Stylus NX430 is designed for simplicity and comes complete with a 2.5" color LCD and built-in memory card slots for PC-free printing. In addition, the new Small-in-One offers hassle-free printing on-the-go with Epson Connect, a new portfolio of cloud and mobile services enabling users to print web pages, photos, documents, and e-mail attachments directly from tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices directly to their Epson printers.
I love to read reviews and see what other people are saying about technology and one reviewer wrote that the Epson Small in One isn’t really that small and having reviewed a few printers over the years, I have to disagree. The Epson small in one is much smaller than most all in one printers. Compared to the Epson Artisan 730 Printer, I would say it’s half the size. The paper tray is in the back instead of on the bottom. It uses fewer ink cartridges as I mentioned earlier. I suppose compared to the very first printer I owned it’s about the same size, no I take that back it’s still smaller. My college printer that only printed was taller and the same width so I’m pretty impressed with the size and quality ratio! It’s good on both accounts.
Scanning is really easy and making modifications are really easy. I love the options of scanning to card or to computer, but it seems just as easy to scan to card and walk over to my computer. One other thing I really love is that the printer is very quite.
the Stylus NX430 Small-in-One is designed to meet busy families’ home printing, scanning and copying needs. Featuring superior all-in-one performance in an unprecedented space-saving design, the affordable Epson Stylus NX430 packs outstanding print quality and ease-of-use into the smallest footprint available for the feature set.
- Wireless printing and scanning — share one small-in-one at home, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n²
- Easy Epson Wireless — connect to your wireless network in seconds
- Save time — make multiple copies (1 – 99) with one touch
- Replace only the color you need — individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes*
- Quality and speed in one machine — fast printing, copying and scanning, thanks to innovative technology from Epson
- Better image automatically — red-eye removal, photo restoration, and correction of over/underexposed images
- Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints; even highlighter friendly
- Epson Connect — get instant, wireless printing of photos and attachments right from smartphones, iPads, tablets and popular mobile devices¹
- Quick, high-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi — scan important papers, recipes, bills, report cards and photos and save them as JPEGs or PDFs, with or without a PC
- Product protection you can count on — One-year limited warranty, Quick product exchange
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 15.4" x 20.8" x 11.0", Storage 15.4" x 11.8" x 5.7" and Weight 8.8 lb.
We received a sample for review.