The Easter Bunny sent me an early Easter present this year. He personally invited me to hop on the bunny trail with him and pick out an Easter basket AND fill it with my favorite Hershey’s candy. Do you know how old I was the last time I received an Easter Basket? I was probably 8 maybe even a little younger maybe seven. I’m not sure whey the Easter Bunny stopped visiting but he did. He doesn’t even visit my children. Well, this year he might have changed my mind about all that because I felt like a kid opening up my box that contained my Easter surprise in it.
Purple basket with Clear filler and it included: JOLLY RANCHER Wildberry Jelly Beans, YORK Peppermint Pattie Eggs, HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘N’ Creme Eggs, JOLLY RANCHER Sours Bunny Gummies and REESE’S Mini REESTER BUNNIES Chocolates.
At Celebrate Easter you may find a conversation with the Easter Bunny very inspiring. He will help you find ways to fill your own Easter Baskets. I really like the Backpack idea:
- Green Easter grass
- Decorative bunny sprays
- Assorted school supplies (pencils, markers, notebooks, etc…)
- Assorted Easter candies from Hershey and HERSHEY’S chocolates
- Fill the backpack with green Easter grass and insert decorative bunny sprays into the grass.
- Fill your backpack basket with a variety of school supplies and assorted Easter candies from Hershey and HERSHEY’S chocolates.
- Note: you can find the garland, sprays and all kinds of decorative accessories at your local arts and crafts supply store.
Visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com a destination for everything Easter where you will find some of your very own Easter traditions, experiences and memories and ways to make new ones. What is your memory of Easter?