Pillows and my husband don’t get along for more than a few months. He goes through pillows so fast it drives me nuts. I think his preference changes, he says it’s because he didn’t really like it to begin with he just wanted to give it a chance. When the review for the Mediflow Waterbase pillow came through I had to get it for him.
The therapeutic Mediflow Waterbase pillow has been ranked the top bed pillow for improving the quality of your sleep. This state of the art pillow was proven to provide the best neck support pillow to reduce neck pain. It’s an excellent pillow for both parents and children, and will provide a better night’s sleep
Why? Because if you’re not happy with how it feels you just change the water level.
Sounds messy right? Somehow, they created a pillow that holds water and doesn’t leak.
Next you might ask, does it feel like you’re laying on a water bed for your head? again, no it doesn’t. It just feels like a firm pillow, because that’s the water level he’s chosen. He’s been using it for two months now and still hasn’t adjusted the water level or threatened to change pillows.
Filling the pillow with water was quite easy, they send you a funnel and measuring the amount of water depends on what level of firmness you like.
Here’s how it works:
· Much like your pillow at home, the top layer of the pillow is a plump layer of hypoallergenic polyester that feels soft and cloudlike when you lay on it.
· The deluxe polyester fiber has a siliconized finish to keep it lofty and resist lumping up.
· The water receptacle is beneath the foam. By simply adding or removing water, the user can adjust the support of the pillow from soft to firm.
· Once the waterbase is at an ideal level, the Mediflow system actually adjusts while the user sleeps. The waterbase responds to head movement to reduce the number of times the user wakes up to adjust the pillow. No more pounding, fluffing, or popping the pillow at night
In a published clinical study conducted at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, doctors found that the pillow ranked #1 in terms of quality of sleep tested, including how fast subjects fell asleep, how few times they woke up and overall quality of sleep.
This pillow is a great gift for the holidays. Lack of sleep as been linked to numerous issues including:
· Colds and Flu
· Heart Disease
· Brain Function and Mental Health
· Beauty… beauty sleep is a real thing
To date, Mediflow is the top selling pillow on Amazon.com, with over 4 million people are using the product.