Mitsubishi loaned us a vehicle for a week for us to review.
We spent a week reviewing the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander and found the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL Best Features which is basically what we love about it. The things we love about the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander include things like the fact that it seats 7 people and when you have family in town like we did that’s a life saver. We enjoyed the entertainment system and the ability to drive in the snow. I mean the weather gave us all kinds of driving conditions while we reviewed the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander. We took this car to go out to eat and out shopping. We drove it on the highway and just around the block to my son’s martial arts class.
We got groceries and took boxes to the shipping store. So here are the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL Best Features that we just love.
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL Best Features
1. All Wheel Drive. While we were reviewing the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL it snowed and the roads were a little slick. We found that changing the drive mode was just as simple as hitting a button. The car would automatically move into snow mode, normal, lock and AWC ECO mode. Making it the perfect vehicle for all kinds of various weather conditions. I live on a hill and it wasn’t dicey to drive in the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL. The car has active stability control (ASC) helps keep the vehicle on its intended path as you drive around the corner.
2. 7 seats with optional third row. We are only a family of four but for Christmas we were a family of six. We had to take two cars everywhere we went until we were able to start traveling in the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL. Then when we put the optional third row up we had enough seats for me, my husband, my parents and my two kids. With traffic and traveling it’s much easier when you can travel in one car than it is trying to have someone follow you. We had no more nights where someone was left behind at a light. It was fantastic.
3. Apple Play. I’ve been reviewing cars for so long and I have a good idea when it’s easy to sinc your phone and when it’s not. With this car you can either connect your car over Bluetooth or over a cord. If you have an iPhone and you plug the phone in over USB, your phone will not only charge it will connect your Apple apps that work on the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL. I love how easy it is to use your phone. You have instant access to your music and your contacts and your maps that are downloaded to your phone. Or you can just use the navigation app from your phone. We loved using Apple Play. I would have to say that the Apple Play was our favorite feature of the car.
4. Heated Seats and Heated Steering Wheel. I hate being cold. hate hate hate being cold so while I’m driving around, even if it’s around the block, I like to be warm. The heated seats and the heated steering wheel were so nice and they heated up so quickly. My back was nice and toasty while my hands were nice and warm. My husband also loved how the steering wheel heated up. He usually wears driving gloves to keep his hands warn, they weren’t needed as we drove 45 minutes for a game of bowling, billiards and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.
5. Sporty and Fun to Drive and only 23,795. The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL feels sporty.
The steering wheel is lose, I don’t remember what that’s called. My husband loved that. I prefer it to be a little stiffer but it was super fun to drive anyway. It’s qualified as a sub compact car. The two front seats were comfortable to sit in and like I said before I was happy that we could put more people in this vehicle. It really has me interested in looking for a new bigger car for our family and this one has everything we need because when we don’t need that back row we can pack that 63.3 cubic feet of cargo space.
A few other things that we used that are features that I’m used to but might be a little improved on this vehicle are things like the adaptive cruise control. The cameras on the car that help me parallel park and back up.
It was a great family adventure!!!
Oh and lastly take a look at the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL interrior.