After three months of using my new refrigerator I am finally a believer. Tonight it dawned on me that because of the wonderful ease in organization this fridge did save me time. I do not have to re-organize the freezer every time I come home from Costco.
As a mom, I’m sure you need no help picturing the following story, but here is ours.
My children are in the best mood in the morning after they have breakfast, after we have played and had snacks. Of course mom has been in the background doing the dishes the laundry and taking care of everything waiting for Costco to open so we can get the groceries.
Finally, the time has come and we are off to the store of bulk, we just had a snack, but still, all the food looks good and mom forgot to eat breakfast in all the hustle of the morning chores. We come home with much more than we intended on purchasing. I’m actually worried it won’t all fit. In my old refrigerator, we had to use a second freezer for Costco visits, and the deep freezer did not move into the new house with us.
Arriving at home, I realize that it’s lunch time. The kids are grumpy and ready to eat, they directly go to the table and sit in their seats. I have to throw lunch, together feed them, and put all the groceries away. Putting groceries away, keeping the fridge organized, and finding the groceries is a breeze. With shelves and drawers that are easy to raise, lower and see through, I’m saving all kinds of time and the kids have time sneak in an make sure their toys are cold too.
Some of my favorite features:
· PureAir Ultra™ Filters: eliminate odors better than baking soda and keep your refrigerator interior cleaner and fresher. An indicator light signals when the charcoal filter can be easily replaced.
· Automatic Alerts: Refrigerator alerts you if the door is left open or if temperature rises.
· Thanks to the Energy Saver Plus Technology, if my refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours and the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
· Most usable shelf space as compared to other counter depth side by side models and ability to store full week’s-worth of groceries for a family of 5 inside.
· Comfortably store cold weather comfort foods and with PowerPlus™ Freeze: Quickly freeze whatever you store to keep foods at their freshest.
· SpaceWise Organization system, which includes extra bins, food-storage containers, rack extenders, etc., makes it easy to keep food organized and easy to find when you need it.
· Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it’s easy to clean.
· SpillSafe Shelves: Designed to keep spills contained, making clean up a breeze.
Some of our favorite moments:
“I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive Campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Frigidaire and received a Frigidaire Refrigerator to facilitate my review.”
Donna C. says
I t looks so nice! Glad you are enjoying it.
Summer Oleksy says
So awesome! I hate my fridge! If they give MomStart a fridge to giveaway, I’m so doing everything I can to win it! Did I mention I hate my fridge?!? Great post LB! Sounds like this is what my life is missing!