Could my day just get any better a box of two new flavors of Ghirardelli chocolate (Mint Cookie and Toffee Crunch ) appeared on my porch and one of the flavors is my favorite, mint. MMMM, they look like thin mint chocolates inside of the chocolate bar. Ghirardelli Chocolate Company brings us some new filled chocolate bars that break clean in the package and stay fresh (if you want to save some for later).
We’re having a twitter chat where you can win a case of Ghirardelli Chocolates. During the chat, we’ll be talking about each of the chocolates, what we like and what we can see pairing them with. Please tag all of your tweets with the hashtag #TGTaste and be sure to follow this tag so you don’t miss any of the great conversation as it happens. As with our previous TGTaste events, we expect this one to be fun and casual with lots of great conversation.
How to get involved Pick up a bar of one (or all!) of the NEWEST Ghirardelli filled bar flavors to taste and tweet along. Be sure to invite your friends so they know about the #TGTaste and can listen in or join us.
During the chat let us know what you think of Ghirardelli’s new flavors.
- What do you taste?
- Can you think of when/how you might take time out indulge yourself?
- Would you ever eat just one square?
- Have your own chocolate tasting party and tweet along with us.
More about Ghirardelli’s Line of Premium Filled Chocolate Bars:
- NEW: Mint Cookie – Decadent refreshing mint chocolate filling blended with crunchy cookies surrounded by slow-melting milk chocolate.
- NEW: Toffee Crunch – Slow-melting milk chocolate & decadent chocolate filling blended with crunchy toffee bits.
- Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Caramel – Rich, slow-melting dark chocolate and luscious, buttery caramel filling enhanced by a touch of sea salt.
- Dark Chocolate and Raspberry – Rich, slow-melting dark chocolate and sweet tartness of raspberry filling.
- Milk Chocolate with Caramel – Luscious, buttery caramel filling surrounded by slow-melting milk chocolate
- Dark Chocolate with Caramel – Rich, slow-melting chocolate and luscious, buttery caramel filling.
This promotion is sponsored by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company. It’s also sponsored by Thirsty Girl, @beathirstygirl (https://twitter.com/#!/beathirstygirl).