The temperature is up, it’s hot hot hot around here and everywhere else is even hotter. So the thought of hot coffee is probably not very appealing for now. But don’t let that affect your indulgences. Just have it over ice.
1. Celestial Seasonings Half and Half Black Tea and Lemonade – This one is our favorite summer flavor the combination is a perfect sweetness.
2. Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Iced Coffee – I’m a big fan of French Vanilla, I love to add French Vanilla creamer to this one
3. Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Iced Coffee – I like to pair this coffee with Peppermint Mocha Creamer.
4. Celestial Seasonings Sweet Peach Iced Tea – I’ve been a long time fan of Peach tea and this one is no exception
5. Celestial Seasonings Southern Sweet Perfect Iced Tea – I’m from Texas and most people don’t consider Texas to be part of the south, but I must admit I’m a southern girl at heart and love southern sweet tea.
6. Celestial Seasonings Sweet Raspberry Iced Tea – The sweet Raspberry tea is perfect the way it is. No creamer needed
Flavors I haven’t tried yet but really want to
I’m a Keurig Green Mountain K-Cup Portion Pack Ambassador and receive a monthly sample of free coffee. We’ve been using the Keuirg coffee machine for 5 years.