With the Blu-ray release of Cinderella Diamond Edition on Tuesday 10/2 we thought it would be fun to share a great recipe.
Cinderella Tea Time Sandwiches:
The Jaq Recipe
2 slices of baguette
3 slices of green apple
1 smear of lite cream cheese a drizzle of raw honey
3 strands of string cheese
1/2 a grape
1) Have an adult slice your baguette and apple into rounds and slice one grape in half.
2) Spread your cream cheese on one side of each slice of bread.
3) Assemble your 3 apple slices atop the cream cheese side of one of your bread rounds. Placing one apple slice in the center and the other two sticking out from the top sides of the bread (for ears).
4) Drizzle a bit of honey atop your apple slices for sweetness.
5) Place a second slice of bread (cream cheese down) atop your apples and honey.
6) Peel off three thin strands from a stick of string cheese (for whiskers).
7) Assemble your cheese strings, 1/2 grape and raisins atop your sandwich like the image below.