Sometimes you just need something easy in your back pocket … this time, not literally! HA!
These are great if you’re camping out in the backyard, attending a troop meeting, or want to cook with your kids.
S’more On-The-Go Recipe
4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
40 ounces marshmallows
6 cups Fiber One Caramel Delight or General Mills Golden Grahams cereal
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Grease a 13×9 dish. Measure out cereal and set aside.
2. In a large pan melt butter over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in cereal until coated in marshmallow cream.
4. Use plastic stirring spatula or wax paper to press cereal mixture into pre-greased pan. Before marshmallow is completely cooled sprinkle with chocolate chips and gently press to stick.
5. After completely cooled cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.
Summer is the President of our Local MOMS Club chapter, she is the mother of two adorable active boys, and is always thinking of ways to help others. She is a friend, a wife, and always busy as all mommies are. She is very active on Facebook, addicted to Geocaching and very interested in organic and green living while cooking up a storm.