This is always a favorite and takes no time to make but a bit longer to cook. This dip comes out piping hot and should be served warm. The dip needs to be cooked to melt the cheeses together, but doesn’t work well in your mouth hot or as a dip at all if cold.
This dip, a recipe given to me from a cousin, is always loved. I get many compliments, and have passed this recipe around a lot … and now I share it with you!
Cheesy Spinach Dip Recipe
· Use a new combination of cheese flavors every time.
· For simplicity you can combine ingredients in baking dish.
- 10oz frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 boxes Cream Cheese
- 3 packages of Cheese containing 4 cup each, mix and match your favorites
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons minced Garlic, to taste
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400oF. Grease dish.
- Combine ingredients. Place in greased dish.
- Cook for 40 minutes. Allow to cook about 10-15 minutes.
Summer is very active in our Local MOMS Club chapter, she is the mother of two adorable active boys, and is always thinking of ways to help others. She is a friend, a wife, and always busy as all mommies are. She is very active on Facebook, addicted to Geocaching and very interested in organic and green living while cooking up a storm.