At Super Bowl XLIX, one million fans are taking the trip to Phoenix. For a story on the fan technology experience at the Super Bowl, the Verizon Power House, conveniently located in Verizon Super Bowl Central near downtown Phoenix attractions, is offering Seahawks fans an interactive experience to get into the game.
Activities at the Verizon Power House include:
· “Suit Up,” an augmented reality experience that allows fans to suit up in their favorite team’s uniforms, including detailed 3D movement.
· At “Player Chat,” fans will be able to interact with their favorite players through a cutting edge technology glass projection platform. The die-cut digital players look almost alive as they blink and respond to fans questions from the Power House app.
· Through “Power Touch,” visitors can interact with live avatars, who will guide them through the personalized content-driven experience. Fans will be able to receive a virtual autograph from Drew Brees, feel like a newly drafted NFL player, and learn more about NFL Mobile.
· “Game Time,” a platform with 360 virtual reality, provides fans with a once-in-a-lifetime point-of-view experience as an NFL player in University of Phoenix Stadium.
· The “WOW Wall” provides an amazing display of more than 250 tablets and smartphones that act as a single screen where fans can choose to play videos from the 2014-15 NFL season and see some of the best plays from all 32 NFL teams.
Don’t forget to download the Super Bowl Stadium App presented by Verizon, which includes stadium seating charts and concession maps, Super Bowl commercials, replays and the option to receive game day notifications. Hawks fans traveling south should also download Verizon’s NFL Mobile app to get alerts all week on autograph sessions, player appearances, photo opportunities and where to find Super Bowl gear.