The Muppets are at it again and Suave Kids® is joining them to help celebrate the premiere of Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted, hitting theaters March 21st. For a limited time, select Suave Kids products will feature characters from the Muppets gang, making bath time the best time for your little ones!
I received samples while I was in LA on my press trip with Disney. So the kids are using it in their bathroom. I love the kids having a 3-in-1 because then it’s less of a mess in the bathtub or shower. They love it and they feel so independent using it because it’s easy for them to open. In fact, Miles told me the other day you can go mom I don’t need your help in the shower. Great, my son is a big boy now. It’s sort of a bittersweet moment, I’m proud and yet sad because I don’t want him to grow up.
Suave Kids® Muppets products:
· Suave Kids® 2-in-1 Shampoo Smoothers – Reduces tangles and split-ends, leaving hair feeling extra soft. This product gently cleans and moisturizes for less than the more expensive brands.
o Available in Strawberry featuring Miss Piggy
· Suave Kids® 2-in-1 Shampoo – Cleanses and contains conditioners to help eliminate tough tangles in one easy step.
o Available in Watermelon featuring Animal
· Suave Kids® 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash – Cleans and detangles hair while leaving skin soft and smooth.
o Available in Apple Featuring Kermit and Raspberry featuring Fozzie Bear
· Suave Kids® Tear-Free Body Wash – Made specifically for kids’ skin, the gentle formula cleanses effectively without drying out your child’s delicate skin like a bar soap can.
o Available in Strawberry featuring Miss Piggy, Berry featuring Gonzo and Free & Gentle featuring Kermit
Check out your favorite characters “Most Wanted” on-the-road essentials while they promote their new movie here and follow Suave Professionals Celebrity Stylist Marcus Francis’ simple tips below to recreate the signature waves Miss Piggy flaunted on the red carpet for the move premiere:
1. To prep strands, use Suave Kids® 2-in-1 Shampoo Smoothers in Strawberry featuring Miss Piggy herself on the limited-edition packaging. This gentle, creamy conditioning formula reduces tangles and split-ends, leaving hair feeling extra soft.
2. Once hair is completely dry, hold a one-inch curling iron vertically and wrap each section of hair around the barrel.
3. After hair has cooled, gently brush out curls using your fingers.
4. Lock in the look and tame unruly flyaways with Suave Kids® Swingin’ Coconut Light-Hold Hairspray.