A few weeks back, I visited my dear friend and Cooking Catastrophe writer Catherine. We had quite a few culinary adventures while I was there, and I picked up a great tabbouleh recipe from her. Not only is this recipe addictively good, but it’s easy to make and lasts all week in the fridge. As soon as I got back home this weekend, I hit up Safeway for the ingredients so I could make a big batch of ingredients to replicate her recipe. After being on the road for 3 weeks, I need no-brainer food that is still healthy. I think this really fits the bill!
A note on the ingredients: I just used a handful of parsley, because I have a little container garden and that’s about all I had fresh. Feel free to adjust to your own tastes.
- 24 oz NatureSweet cherub tomatoes
- 8 oz Athenos Garlic & Herb Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 cucumber
- 3 C quinoa, cooked
- -To taste:
- Lemon juice
- Olive Oil
- Outer Spice Original Himalayan Sea Salt seasoning
- Prepare quinoa according to directions. Add to a large bowl with the cherub tomatoes and feta cheese; set aside.
- Dice cucumber into small portions. Chop green onion and desired amount of parsley, then add all vegetables to the quinoa mixture. Sprinkle mixture with Outer Spice seasoning, add a dash of lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil. Stir thoroughly, then cover bowl with cling film and store in the fridge.