In honor of the ninth annual National Organization Month, Spring bad is launching NationalOrganizationMonth.com, a new site featuring 31 themed notebooks with expert organizing ideas to help people get organized and achieve your resolution in 2013.
I was looking at their organizational tips and found things like how to organize your suitcase, How to organize your family vacation, how to organize your grocery list and shopping experiences, and I love the organize your pantry tips. Last weekend I spent Saturday organizing my pantry. I was using large wicker baskets to organize my sprinkles and icing gels, and also one to organize my tea, and one to organize my medications. Well they weren’t really organized they were all thrown in the baskets, so I purchased some clear plastic bins and organized by person for the medication and all my sprinkles fit in one and the gels and icing in the other. My husband loves it now. I never realize that a mess bothers him but it does so I’m looking forward to exploring more ways to organize my house.
Here are some ways Springpad can help people get organized this January:
· Get fit by creating fitness routines, saving run routes and planning healthy meals
· Have more family dinners by collaborating to create grocery lists and weekly menus
· De-clutter your home and find organization tips and design inspiration
· Save money with Springpad’s notifications letting you know products or food items you’ve saved are going on sale
· Keep track of everyone’s busy schedules by sharing calendars
· Reward yourself by collaborating with family or friends to plan parties, activities or vacations
Springpad is a smart cloud-based application that helps you discover, save, share and act on the ideas and information that matter most. Created by Boston-based Spring Partners and available for free for iOS, Android and on the web, Springpad’s smart notebooks help you get things done. TIME Magazine named Springpad one of the 50 Best iPhone apps of 2012. To learn more about Springpad, visit www.springpad.com.