All kids seem to find out about Spongebob sooner or later, I mean, my kids may have seen it ONCE but they ask to watch him all the time. Who knew a sponge living under the sea in a pineapple would be so popular, only Nickelodeon right? Well, THQ is getting in some Spongebob action with Spongebob Squigglepants – uDraw.
SpongeBob SquigglePants gives you the iconic SpongeBob SquarePants character in a unique experience utilizing the innovative functionalities that are available only on uDraw from THQ. It is a fast-paced, frenzy entertaining experience that will have you testing your reflexes and agility with:
- Wacky Nanogames – Delivering more than 100 frantic “Nanogames,” SpongeBob SquigglePants challenges players with super swift gameplay that will let them use the uDraw in myriad ways as they draw, tilt, tap, drag, press and flick their way through six zany worlds.
“There is really no other game quite like SpongeBob SquigglePants,” said Martin Good, THQ’s Executive Vice President of Kids, Family and Casual Games. “Discovering what you need to do during a particular Nanogame – in a matter of seconds – is just half the fun, complemented by uDraw’s creative capabilities. The game is addictively engaging and makes a truly fun pastime for the whole family.”
- NEW! Splashin’ SpongeBob Looks – Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six zany worlds
“The uDraw is an incredibly creative device, and we’re really happy to have SpongeBob featured as the very first cartoon character to star in a uDraw title,” said Manuel Torres, Senior Vice President, Global Toys and Video Games for Nickelodeon Consumer Products. “SpongeBob SquigglePants captures the fun and excitement of SpongeBob and his friends and gives fans a new way to experience the world of Bikini Bottom.”
- Patchy the Pirate LIVE! – President of SpongeBob’s fan club, he serves as a guide for the game in a never-before-seen live action experience adding hilarity and under the sea silliness.
- Endless Creativity – Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paints, palettes, stamps and art tools to create a masterpiece worthy of a place in Patchy’s own collection of SpongeBob art, or your own refrigerator!
- SD-Card Support – uDraw capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork
Spongebob Squigglepants Game Features include:
- Tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than 100 Nanogame challenges, frantically timed for laugh-out-loud and fast-paced excitement
- Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six zany worlds
- President of SpongeBob’s fan club, Patchy the Pirate, serves as a guide for the game in a never-before-seen live action experience adding hilarity and under the sea silliness
- Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paint, palettes, stamps and art tools fit for Patchy’s own collection of SpongeBob art, or your own refrigerator
- uDraw GameTablet capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork
SpongeBob SquigglePants is rated E for everyone and is available exclusively on uDraw GameTablet for Wii, selling for $29.99.
Disclosure: Product Information, photos and product provided free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the writing of this review; however, opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.