I so desperately want to lose weight. All I’m doing is putting weight on and I think it’s my anti-depressant because even when I was exercising twice a day I was still putting weight on. The only difference is now that I’m so large I can see weight in my face and smile and I’m starting to get a little depressed. I’m going to lose weight and it’s starting with protein shakes and smoothies.
Smoothies are a wonderful way for kids (even picky eaters!) and parents to ensure they are eating enough fruits and veggies. However, no longer do parents have to choose between a non-nutritious, sugary smoothie (a milkshake in disguise!) or a protein supplement filled with hard- to-pronounce ingredients and a distinct vitamin and chalky taste disliked by kids. My kids love a good none chalky smoothie and as a mom I love drinking them and giving them something healthy as a snack.
All-new KURA Smoothie powder (www.kuranutrition.com) offers 14 grams of pure, grass-fed, antibiotic-free New Zealand dairy protein, vitamins and minerals, great taste and ultimate convenience. Each serving offers:
· 14 grams of KURA¹s pure, bioavailable protein
· 100% RDA of Vitamin D, C B6, B12 and six other vitamins & minerals
· 26 essential vitamins and minerals
· 5 grams of fiber
· 5.4 grams or 4 times the Omega-3¹s found in a single serving of Salmon
· 4 billion CFU Active Probiotics
· GMO Free
· No Added Sugar only natural occurring lactose from milk
· No Preservatives
· No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
WE HAVE A DISCOUNT:
- We would like to offer you discount codes for purchase on Amazon. They are:
- Buy two, get 20% off: KURAST20 | Buy one, get 10% off: KURAST10
- Kura is available on Amazon, at Sprouts and at Whole Foods (TX, AR, LA, OK).
Enter to Win:
· Cuisinart Smoothie Blender
· 3 16.9 oz bags of Kura Smoothie Powder (1 of each flavor)
· MSRP – $150!
Tell me which flavor you want to try most