Have I told you lately that I love you.
Have I told you there’s no one else above you.
You fill my heart with gladness
You take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles, that’s what you do.
See Kai Run, your shoes fit my kids. Your shoes excite my kids, well lets be honest they excite me more than my children. They are so colorful. Why am I writing this post? I’m writing this post because See Kai Run sent me a wonderful pair of shoes to review. I picked them out knowing of course that I would love them. I mean, I have purchased two pairs previously, and then was allowed to pick out a pair for a feature on my blog. Want to see what I picked out?
I hate that I can’t find a photo of my son wearing them. He loves his new shoes because he knows when we put them on he gets to go outside. 😉
These are the Carter it retails for 40.00 and is completely made of leather.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft sheepskin leather
- Flexible rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Padded collars for extra comfort
- Adjustable Velcro closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
I’m missing a ton of fun right now my kids are in the tub with my parents. I can hear them all giggling. These are really great shoes in my opinion. I’m always going to love See Kai Run. You can read my past reviews of See Kai Run here.