Thank you Boboli for saving my Tasty Treat Thursday! I had a recipe last week that I forgot to send to Louise in my daze of sickness between the husband, the kids, and myself. Well, this week I’m coming off a very brief vacation in NYC. Too brief … so tired! So glad Boboli could come
I altered this recipe which is in the Boboli Recipes catalog right on their website.
1 12” Boboli Crust, thin is best
1 24oz jar of Del Monte Orchard Select Sliced Cling Peaches in extra light syrup
2/3 cup oats
2/3 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
2/3 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoons cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1. Place peaches to drain in a strainer.
2. Preheat oven to 450oF. Insert pizza stone if desired.
3. In a bowl mix dry ingredients (oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon). When thoroughly mixed add in butter until mixture is completely moist and crumbly.
4. Sprinkle a dusting of cinnamon on to Boboli crust. Place drained peaches on top. Top with crumble. (You might consider layering a bit – crumble, peaches, crumble.)
5. Cook Boboli dessert pizza in preheated oven for 10 minutes (or until crumble is golden brown).
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Add a French vanilla ice cream or whip cream for some nice cool add onto a hot dessert.
This is another altered recipe which is in the Boboli Recipes catalog on their Boboli website.
1 12” Boboli Crust
1 cup almonds, slivered
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
1 24oz jar of Del Monte Orchard Select Sliced Bartlett Pears in light syrup
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Place pears to drain in a strainer.
2. Preheat oven to 350oF. Insert pizza stone if desired.
3. In a bowl, mix almonds with flour. Stir in butter. Top on Boboli crust.
4. Sprinkle almond topping with cinnamon and 1 tablespoon sugar.
5. In a bowl, stir together pears and remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar. At atop the almond base.
6. Squeeze lemon juice evenly over pears.
7. Cook Boboli dessert pizza in preheated oven for 20 minutes (or until crust is golden brown).
8. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
And that is Boboli, easier than PIE! 😉
Disclosure – A product was provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the writing of this review; however, opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation
Summer is the President of our Local MOMS Club chapter, she is the mother of two adorable active boys, and is always thinking of ways to help others. She is a friend, a wife, and always busy as all mommies are. She is very active on Facebook, addicted to Geocaching and very interested in organic and green living.