Fall Photography: Three Little Pumpkins Sitting over There
Everyone’s favorite tow truck, Mater, has corralled a herd of runaway baby tractors in his junkyard. Guests are invited to an old-fashioned “tow-si-do” in Mater’s salvage yard as they ride trailers hitched to the baby tractors. I’m the blond on the right in the back. That’s not my husband it’s a daddy blogger named Charlie.
Photo by http://miscfinds4u.com
I found the ride to be a lot of fun and perfect for the kids. I think Zoe would be scared at first but would love it and want to ride it again. I wanted to ride it again. Disney doesn’t leave out a single details.
About the ride:
· Larry the Cable Guy (the voice of Mater from “Cars”) recorded seven original songs for the attraction, backed by favorite Disneyland park performers Billy Hill & the Hillbillies.
· Mater’s songs are played on his own special jukebox, made of rusty oil drums, hubcaps, car hoods, horns, mufflers and other auto parts he has collected along the road.
· None of the 22 tractors in Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree are the same. Like the individual cows in a herd, the tractors all have different markings, mouths and eye colors. They have one thing in common: They all love to dance.
· The baby tractors are new characters inspired by the movie and created especially for Cars Land.
· License plates on the baby tractors have letters that represent initials and birthdays of key contributors to the Cars Land project from Walt Disney Imagineering and Pixar Animation Studios.
· Minimum height requirement: 32 inches