I have huge issues getting my phone charged regularly and when you have to go into work and don’t have a way to charge it that day you’re out of luck. I’m often out of luck. My husband even tried to help me keep my phone charged but finding it for me every night before he went to bed got old. So, I asked Energizer if I could review the Qi Wireless charging unit. They obliged my request and we’ll be buying another one soon I think. We need one that can support two phones and USB.
This is a photo of a single model. You just lay your phone one it and it charges. Of course you have to have a compatible phone and our HTC Windows 8 Phones are. Now my phone is charged in the morning, it’s even getting recharged during the day and it’s right by where I work so all I have to do is pick it up when I need to respond to a text or a phone call. I LOVE IT.
Here’s a little of info about the technology behind
- Universal Charging: The Energizer® Inductive Charger has Qi, the new universal standard for charging. You can charge any Qi-enabled device today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Large Qi Charging Zone: One large zone for wireless charging.
- Freedom of Placement: No annoying magnets to align or secret spots to find in order to charge your device.
- Indicator Lights: On when you’re charging, off when you’re full.
- Intelligent Induction: Prevents overcharging with standby mode once you’re fully charged.
- Power Source: AC Adaptor plugs into charging pad; no plugs needed for devices with Qi-enabled sleeve or door.
We want a dual charger because we have two of the same phones and I’m always reviewing a phone that needs to be charged. Plus the dual charger comes with usb plugs and with everything charging over USB now you can’t ever have enough USB ports. I really love how easy the Energizer Inductive Qi Charger works.
We received a sample.