Get outdoors, get your kids outdoors and have fun doing it. It looks like the weather is going to be nice this summer, maybe even borderline crazy hot. We’ve already had more sunshine than I feel I’ve seen in the 10 years that I’ve lived here. I mean that’s hard to say for sure because I have kids now and am outdoors with them, when in the past I was working or watching TV. Well, either way, we’re going to take advantage of the beautiful weather and hit the parks and trails and while the kids ride their bikes I’m going to make them share the Trickstartr Scooter because it can hold my weight and it looks like a lot of fun.
We got the Trickstartr from Yvolution, an active lifestyle company dedicated to making fun, innovative, high-quality and safe wheeled products for the entire family that has started a “Yvolution” in scooting with its innovative designs.
This year, Yvolution is introducing the EXY Trickstartr, an entry-level stunt scooter with an innovative wheelie system (more detailed information below). It’s part of their new EXY line of Extreme Yvolution products – an aspirational brand for kids who are bound for the skate park. I love it so much because it’s encouraging smiles and fun outdoors.
The Trickstartr scooter was extremely easy to put together.
Here are a few simple steps to get you rolling.
· Push off and place one foot on the Tilt Bar and the other on the Deck.
· Once you’ve found your balance point, balance yourself with both feet on the Tilt Bar.
There are 4 riding styles with Trickstartr. The first one you’ve already mastered! (One foot on Tilt Bar, one foot on Deck) Ready to step it up?
· Second Riding Style – Place both feet on the Tilt Bar. Lean back and find that balance point.
· Third Riding Style – This one gets harder. Place only one foot on the Tilt bar, while holding your other foot slightly to the side.
· Are you ready to be a Pro? For the Fourth and most difficult style, ride with one foot on the edge of the Tilt Bar, while holding the other leg out. Once that is mastered, practice jumping from the edge of the Tilt Bar to the Deck, when you need to give yourself a push.
EXY Trickstartr is a stunt scooter for beginner riders who want to learn how to master basic tricks. It features a slick matte black/vibrant color design and comes with a special patent-pending device that allows riders to do a manual (wheelie). Trickstartr offers kids four ways to ride: 1) The Easy Way, 2) The Hard Way, 3) The Expert Way, and 4) The Pro Way. Once the stunt is mastered, the detachable device can be removed to improve speed and agility. Ages 5+ (max weight 220 lbs). Available in green or purple. MSRP: $79.99. Available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at www.Toysrus.com/Yvolution.
Enter to Win
Tell me which color you would prefer