I love having wireless charging. I have a wireless charger that I’ve been using for over a month now and it’s the only reason why my phone is charged every day. I don’t seem to have the ability to keep my phone charged unless I can just drop it on the charging plate and be done with it. First it took me a while to get in the habit of placing it in the right spot. Then once I did that, and the motivation of a charged phone helped me remember to put my phone in the same spot every day.
AT&T sent me a Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate in Red. Seems it comes in the same colors as the Nokia Lumia does. You can match your charger with your phone. Keep in mind that the Nokia DT-900 Wireless charging plate it is only compatible with QI devices. It’s available at AT&T online and in their retails stores.
- Qi Standard -Easy to use – simply drop phone to start charging
- Crafted for maximum efficiency and saftey
- Minimalistic design virtually disappears when in use
- Light indicator to show charging status
- Size (LWH): 5.9 inches, 3.9 inches, 2.6 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
We received a sample that we gave to someone in need of a phone, we also gave them a phone.