Are your kids ready for an outdoor adventure. Mine have been stuck indoors for MONTHS. You know in the Pacific Northwest it rains September through June, so since we have about a month left of rain we’re just going to have to live vicariously though Mickey Mouse. On May 24th Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is going to explore the Great Outdoors in, Mickey Mouse clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors. Mickey and his friends Donald, Daisy, Goofy and you can’t ever forget Pluto right are going camping fishing and exploring.
I suspect that after watching this it will be easier to get the kids to go on an “outdoor adventure”. This great title is another Mickey Mote title. The Mickey Mote is great for the kids to use and interact with the story. If you use the Mickey Mote setting it stops regular play and asks the kids a question and they need to respond the correct answer in order to continue the storyline.
The Episode list includes:
MICKEY’S GREAT OUTDOOR EPISODE LIST:
• Mickey’s Fish Story – Daisy wants to find a fishy-friend for her goldfish Goldy – and we help her find other goldfish in the Jungle where we’re aided by the mysterious conga drummin’ Jungle-Pete! Boom-boom-bap-boom!
• Mickey’s Camp Out – Today Mickey and his friends are going to earn Clubhouse “Camp Out Badges” by completing two tasks – setting up camp and fishing for Gummy Fish. Everyone’s planning to camp with a “Tent Buddy”, but Donald decides to camp by himself – and he soon learns that camping with friends is much more fun than camping by yourself.
• Mickey and Minnie’s Jungle Safari – Minnie is determined to snap a photo of the rare Hula Hibiscus that only blooms once a year. So the sensational gang go off on a jungle safari and explore new territory to find this legendary flower.
• Daisy in the Sky – On Balloon Day, Daisy grabs a large batch of balloons and gets literally carried away along with Minnie and Pluto, who couldn’t hold her down. Mickey, Donald and Goofy kick into high gear to save their friends: they use a Giant Candy Cane (to rescue Pluto), a Party Horn (to warn animals out of the way), a Piggy Bank (to weigh down one side of an elevator so that Mickey can reach the top of the lighthouse), and a Toy Hammer (to fix the Ferris wheel).
• Daisy’s Grasshopper – Daisy has a new pet grasshopper named Wilbur, but the playful hoppin’ fella hops away – and we help all our Clubhouse friends hop after him and find him before the end of the day. Boing-boing!
Check out Daisy’s Grasshopper
Disclosure – A product was provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the writing of this review; however, opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation